Important Event Information and Regulations for both Child & Adult Easter Egg Hunts:
We are excited to see you Rain or Shine on April 1st, 2023!
1. Please arrive early to allow time to park. We will start promptly.
2. Proceed to the Registration line.
3. Everyone will get a sticker color to match their field. Children may only register/participate in 1 hunt.
4. Proceed to the field where you are registered, stay OFF the field until the countdown and bull horn goes off.
5. Enjoy time walking the booths to get candy from sponsors, face painting, inflatables, food trucks, and so much more!
Ages 1-3: Blue Field
Ages 4-5: Red Field
Ages 6-8: Green Field
Ages 9-12: Yellow Field
Ages 13-15: Orange Field - New- Endzone (by the inflatables)
Special Needs : Pink Field Endzone- - Special Needs Only/Wheelchair Access (All ages 1-99) - Sponsored by The ARC of Ohio and Valley Behavioral Health
If You Have Children of different age groups and you are unable to split them up, parents/siblings are welcome to assist your children in a field where they will be most safe. Though we try to keep age groups together, we understand in some circumstances it is necessary to combine. Please choose the safest option for your family and others.
1. No food/beverage on track/football field. You can purchase from the food trucks and use the "away" bleachers to eat.
2. No wheeled forms of transportation (bicycles, skateboards, scooters) on track/field. Wheelchairs and strollers are acceptable.
3. No littering on property. Dispose of trash in trash containers.
4. No offensive language, behavior, fighting will be tolerated. This is a family event.
5. No pushing, shoving, grabbing, pulling, tackling will be permitted in any Hunt.
6. Respect the Field, respect the volunteer staff, respect each other and have fun! Parents ARE allowed on the field to assist smaller children and Special needs. Just be aware of other little's around!
7. Be Safe, be polite, and courteous of other participants.
8. Parking is open at the Elementary school, Middle School/Highschool lots or Rec Center. Everyone must enter through the Registration Area by Young lane. Do not come down through the bleachers. (Follow signs)
Additional Important Information:
- Doors for the first egg hunt open at 9:30. Come early to enjoy the many activities we have planned! Even if your child is in the 2nd Egg Hunt, come early! (Stay off the egg hunt fields.)
- Each Child will receive a Goody bag this year!
- Bike Giveaways will be announced randomly from registered children at the time of the egg hunt. Proceed to Prize table to claim bike.
- Collect Candy at Sponsor booths and thank the Sponsors who funded this event. (All Sponsors were advised to bring lots of Candy to give away!!)
- You may enjoy the other activities we have provided for you at your leisure, however, your child may not register/participate in more than 1 hunt.
- There will be face painting, inflatables, food trucks, music, Easter Bunny Dance Party and Sponsor Booths to collect candy/info. Enjoy the day!
Please stop and thank Unified Bank and Heritage Christian Childcare Center for Hosting this event as Platinum Sponsors.
9:30 am - "Doors" open
10:00 am - First Child Egg Hunt Begins on Countdown
10:30 am - Easter Bunny Dance Party (all ages) DJ'd by Johhny O
Visit Booths to collect candy/face painting/inflatables/food trucks
11:00 am- Charity Adult Easter Egg Hunt. (See info below) 16+
12:00 pm- Second Child Egg Hunt Begins on Countdown
1:00 pm- Event Ends
Adult Charity Easter Egg Hunt Info:
$25pp - 16+. All proceeds go to our charity of choice. Must pre-register and pay. Prize giveaway stickers will be on eggs, proceed to the prize table if you win.
Absolutely NO fighting, tackling, pushing or physical contact in any way. We welcome friendly and fun competition. Remember, kids are watching.
To ALL participants:
You are choosing to participate at your own risk, please follow Covid CDC guidelines, if you feel sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please do not attend. By participating you are agreeing to not hold Mercy Community Foundation, its Sponsors, or affiliates responsible for mishaps, illness or injury due to your voluntary involvement in this event. Please use utmost caution, respect, and regard for each other, maintaining social distancing as much as possible, taking caution, and wearing masks if you prefer. Your information including name, email and phone number will be given to event Platinum sponsors. If you wish to not be contacted by them, please let the Platinum Sponsors know directly and they will take you off the list.