Sublime-tribute band Badfish is returning to the Quarry for another epic two-night performance on Friday, June 5th and Saturday the 6th! As one of our most popular events of the year, you won't want to miss it! You'll enjoy hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff diving, sunbathing, sand volleyball, full-court basketball, food vending, Badfish and a whole lot more! So make your plans now to celebrate the warm weather and the the festival season at large!
4:30pm - 6:00pm: Treehouse
6:30pm - 8:00pm: Bumpin Uglies
8:30pm - 11:00pm: Badfish
Admission:(includes both music and camping):
- Thurs - Fri: $20 for ages 15 and up (gate only)
- Fri - Sun: Single Pass: $90 gate, $75 presale
- Fri - Sun: Group Pass (includes reserved site and up to 7 single passes!): $625-$675 presale
- Sat - Sun: Single Pass: $70 gate, $55 presale
- Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $25 for the weekend (gate only)
- Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
Click Here for Tickets